Andriod Blog dedicated to Apps,Games,Roms,Tweaks and Tips.Nexus 4 is specially supported

Wednesday, 17 April 2013

Temple Run 2 [latest] for galaxy y download and other armv6 phones

With over 170 million downloads, Temple Run redefined mobile gaming. Now get more of the exhilarating running, jumping, turning and sliding you love in Temple Run 2!

Navigate perilous cliffs, zip lines, mines and forests as you try to escape with the cursed idol. How far can you run?!

FEATURES
★ Beautiful new graphics
★ Gorgeous new organic environments
★ New obstacles
★ More powerups
★ More achievements
★ Special powers for each character
★ Bigger monkey!!!

DOWNLOAD

6 comments:

  1. U tried on ur own galaxy y? Coz I've download 8-10 .apks and those not worked for my sgy! And if it works, reply me plzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. frankly no version is perferct for galaxy y, thisversion has sudden death problem, i tested this and played only for few seconds
      my mobile was overclocked to 900mhz and on performance i\o.
      better try subway surfer which runs like butter
      http://shubhamnishad.blogspot.in/2013/04/subway-surfers-for-galaxy-y-very.html

      Delete
    2. Thanx for rapid reply! :D But my sgy is overclocked 1.2ghz still not worked!
      Imangi studios suckzz!
      I tried Temple run oz which also not worked!
      Just only one thing I can do!
      Break my head and sgy :P
      And yeah, playing subway surfers like butter

      Delete
  2. I too tried Temple run on my sgy and when i open it . it force closes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. are using any custom libs,beacause i played it on my stock
      galaxy y and without doing anything. i only faced the problem of
      autodie.
      keep visiting and click on ads.

      Delete
  3. download temple run patcher patch the game and use wings while playing the game to fix autodie i have tried it works on my sgy.

    ReplyDelete

1.feel free to comment if you faced any problem or this was helpful.
2.your comments are valauble for this blog and you can report deadlinks.
3.the links here are dofollow.
4.no spams.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...